Why you should share our bulletin inserts with...
1. Because God's word is health and life
2. Because it is one of God's commands to parents. Deut. 6:8
3. Because kids learn ONE WORD at a time and a verse a day for six days gives them TIME to learn the big words like faith and love.
4. Because God goes where his word goes. A Bible verse in a child's pocket helps him or her feel safer in an often scary world.
5. Because very few 5-12 year olds are likely to look up a Bible verse on their ownâ€¦ even if they do carry a phone.
6. Because it gives the Holy Spirit a chance to influence the child BEFORE his friends do.
7. Because the child will remember ALL HIS OR HER LIFE starting each day with a Bible verse in their pocket.
All thirty of our nation's leading denominations have given up printing the Bible Memory or Bible Promise cards that were once the heart and soul of childhood in the church. These little cards are nearly extinct. It our/my heartfelt prayer that as many parents as possible take this one step to being the spiritual leader their children needâ€¦tucking a Bible verse a day in their pocket. May God help us all remember a verse a day, on their pillow, by their plate or best of all in their pocket.
Charles White is a retired pre school teacher and web editor of www.bibleparent.com
We hope you enjoy theD Bible activities for parents and coloring pages.
Free VBS craft ideas, Bible coloring pages, memory verses and Bulletin inserts.
We pray God blesses your efforts to make scripture a HABIT
in the lives of the world's children.
If you are concerned about keeping children in the church visit www.teachustopray.com
Our Lord's prayer coloring pages
All artwork and commentary (c) Charles White. Feel free to make up to 100 copies for use by your
as long as they are not altered, offered for sale or used to promote a product, service or website. All other rights reserved
Unless otherwise noted all Scripture is taken from the King James Version
of Holy Scripture.